A highly experienced Chartered Marketer, WorldHost Customer Service Trainer and Business Mentor, Lynda has run her own business since 2004, working with a wide and diverse portfolio of public, private and third sector organisations in communication, proofreading, report writing and customer service.
Lynda continues to be passionate about working with organisations to improve their customer service. She is a Customer Service Excellence accredited assessor and has recently worked Lisburn and Castlereagh City Council Sports Services Unit.
Digital marketing is another area of expertise, both practically and academically. With her solid knowledge base, this has resulted in a strong reputation for quality small business mentoring in Northern Ireland.
- Facilitation of customer service and tourism workshops to a wide range of sectors and to all levels of staff
- Design and delivery of bespoke marketing-based training courses
- Business mentoring for small business owners to implement cost-effective and practical marketing solutions
- Specialist support for organisations wishing to improve their customer service and digital marketing
- Assessment of student assignments with the Chartered Institute of Marketing and the Digital Marketing Institute
- Assessment of organisations against the Customer Service Excellence Standard
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing
Licensed WorldHost Customer Service and Tourism Ambassador Trainer
Post-Graduate Diploma in Marketing, Chartered Institute of Marketing
BSSc (Hons) Business Administration, Queen’s University Belfast
E-Marketing Award, Chartered Institute of Marketing
Honours Diploma in Freelance Journalism and Feature Writing, London School of Journalism
Certificate in Team Leadership, Institute of Management
Certificate in Banking, Institute of Bankers in Ireland
CIEH Level 3 Award in Education and Training
ILM Train the Trainer