- Businesses who employ new sales people, simply assume that sales people know everything about sales or expect sales people to – “hit the ground running”.
- Sales people are afraid to ask for help for fear of showing a weakness to the business which can be used against them or have them fired for not being good at their job.
To address these issues Kenny set up Sales Haven, a sales enablement business that fully supports businesses and sales professionals, helping them to improve their sales skills without judgement or fear of being ridiculed.
Trainer Kenny aims to help businesses create healthy learning cultures, that allow sales staff to thrive and flourish.
Aimed at taking your sales staff from order takers to order hunters Kenny’s Training Specialisms are:
– Training: Prospecting, LinkedIn and Telesales.
– Consulting: creating and developing new sales teams and effective sales processes.
– Speaking: Motivating and helping people to proactively achieve success.