With over 18 years’ experience in nutrition, Jane’s philosophy of health and wellbeing is one of balance â€“ simple, effective and practical changes that can fit into anyoneâ€™s lifestyle, to rejuvenate your motivation for eating well.
Jane delivers engaging, interactive and informative workplace health programmes,Â cookery classes and wellbeing workshops for workplaces, community groups and schools.
A regular contributor to local TV and radio, Jane has monthly slots on Carolyn Stewartâ€™s U105 lunchtime showÂ andÂ BBC Radio UlsterÂ with Kerry McLean.
Jane’s client experience includes working with some of Northern Irelandâ€™s biggest employers to develop and deliver workplace health programmes for the corporate market.
- BScHonsÂ Food Science fromÂ University of Reading
- Nutritional Therapy diploma fromÂ the Institute for Optimum Nutrition
- Further Education & Adult Teaching City & Guilds from Oxford & Banbury College
- BANT â€“ British Association for Applied Nutrition & Nutritional Therapy
- CNHC â€“ Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council
- NTEC â€“ Nutritional Therapy Education Commission
Author of Vital Nutrition – how to eat your way to optimum health, happiness andÂ energy andÂ The Vital Nutrition Cookbook Jane was recently awarded the UK CAM (Complementary & Alternative Medicine) Award for outstanding practice â€“ the first time this award has been given to someone from Northern Ireland.