With over 18 years’ experience in nutrition, Jane’s philosophy of health and wellbeing is one of balance â€“ simple, effective and practical changes that can fit into anyoneâ€™s lifestyle, to rejuvenate your motivation for eating well.
Jane delivers engaging, interactive and informative workplace health programmes,Â cookery classes and wellbeing workshops for workplaces, community groups and schools.
Jane’s client experience includes working with some of Northern Irelandâ€™s biggest employers to develop and deliver workplace health programmes for the corporate market.
- BScHonsÂ Food Science fromÂ University of Reading
- Nutritional Therapy diploma fromÂ the Institute for Optimum Nutrition
- Further Education & Adult Teaching City & Guilds from Oxford & Banbury College
- BANT â€“ British Association for Applied Nutrition & Nutritional Therapy
- CNHC â€“ Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council
- NTEC â€“ Nutritional Therapy Education Commission
Author of Vital Nutrition – how to eat your way to optimum health, happiness andÂ energy andÂ The Vital Nutrition Cookbook Jane was recently awarded the UK CAM (Complementary & Alternative Medicine) Award for outstanding practice â€“ the first time this award has been given to someone from Northern Ireland.